Power Rangers! Black Power Rangers! Black

Nice job.

I enjoyed it all except for the lack of music. I think that would have made it much more dramatic.

Thinking about her Thinking about her

End already!!

I'm not going to think about watching this again. Way too repetitive.

Entanglement 2 Entanglement 2

Those poor stick people.

OK, here is my problem. I feel that once you've seen one stick man fight you've seen them all fight.I would'nt have even known that multiple people did that without the names in the corner. You all did a great job and I'm sure you put your time and effort into this and it shows, but I personaly am over the stickman thing. Not trying to make your work look any worse, it's just my personal opinion. Good job all of you, I hope to see future works with a bit more texture.

Stamp on the Ground Stamp on the Ground

Loads of fun!!!

It was great watching it and naming as many characters as I could. Great animation, music, Just fun. Great job.

Voyager (with subs) Voyager (with subs)

Does Mexico have a space program?

Does Mexico have a space program? How is it that Mexico managed to find out about this before anyone else in the world? How does America launching a probe turn into Mexico discovering this first? It just makes no sense to me.

Easy Way Out Easy Way Out

Not until now.

Never have I liked a "Clock" flash. Until now. The style and artistry was amazing. I loved the music, and havent enjoyed watching a flash this much in a long time. Bravo.

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01

Holy crap......

That was the longest, yet one of the best flashes I've ever watched. Bravo to all involved. The where all great, and I can only hope there is more in the future.

Metal Gear Funnies Metal Gear Funnies

Horrible.

This wasnt funny not for one second. it was borring, and I cant believe it made it to the front page. The animation was bad, the sound terrible. I'm sorry if thats not constructive, but I thought it was all around bad.

Perform Perform

My thoughts below.

I'll say that this was a little extreme to me. I dont believe that everyone is conformed, in fact the world is a very diverse place . I did like the animation and creativity behind it all. The music was fitting, and set the mood very well. I think you have talent, and have found a good way to use it. I am by no means saying that this flash was bad, I simply have a different outlook on life. If that is really what you think of the world, then maybe you need to go see more of it. You may think differently afterwards. Very well done.

BarfQuestion responds:

I'd like to take this opportunity (as many people share your opinion) to say that the video in no way portrays how I feel about life. This is was a commissioned piece by the band who did the song, and while I was able to have creative control over the plot and such, I was widely stuck to this genre by the contents of the song. I agree with the last two sentences of your review totally and I by no means want people to think I choose to view the world all gloomy like. Thanks for the review!

Burnt Face Man 8 Burnt Face Man 8

oh my.

David Firth you crazy, crazy man you. I loved it. Is there nothing you cant do?